Friday, February 29, 2008

National Board Exam - My Impressions

For those of you readers going for National Board Certification or thinking about it, I feel like it's my duty to warn you. The test is hard.

I was told that these were questions "any decent teacher would get right", and so I assumed that meant it would be easy. I checked out the study material online, it didn't look too tough, so I figured I was prepared enough. Although I don't know how I did, I do know that it was WAY more difficult than I anticipated, and so here is my advice: Study.

Basically i'm sworn to secrecy about the actual content - in fact I might have overstepped my bounds by saying it's hard. So, dear NBPTS, please don't drop the hammer on me - I just want people to take this test as seriously as you do.

No comments: