Saturday, March 22, 2008

National Board Crunch Time

As the National Board deadline approaches candidates everywhere are hopefully wrapping up their four entries, and going through the arduous process of packing up their years-worth of work to be sent out for judgment. And then we shall all hold our breath until next November.

So where am I in this funny business?
Teaching a Major Idea Over Time: Done!
Active Scientific Inquiry: 10% of the writing is written, but I am filming on Monday!
Whole Class Discussion: Done!
Documented Accomplishments: 97% done ~ I have to decide on the most effect artifacts to send in to document my accomplishments.

Even with basically one whole entry to go, I'm feeling pretty satisfied, pretty chill about the whole thing... at least compared to last week, when Teaching a Major Idea and Whole Class Discussion weren't quite done.

It might just take me a whole week to package it!

No comments: